The Project Manager position is primarily responsible for driving large and complex testing efforts. In addition, will play a key role in helping to shape and set strategies around change.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a key participant in developing and executing new strategies of how it delivers it’s services
- Collaborates with project stakeholders to define and document project scope and objectives. Works to set and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Actively works to manage scope and formally track changes to it.
- Works with all project stakeholder to create a detail project plan that clearly identifies all required work, deliverables, resources and milestones.
- Assemble all resources required for the project team.
- Create and manage the project notebook/SharePoint site.
- Manage the day to day operational activities of the project. This includes detail tracking and coordination of project tasks, QA the completeness of deliverables, proactively identifying and managing risks and issues, status reporting, and leading project team meetings.
- Conduct interim and post project reviews.
- 4+ years of managing Information Technology related projects.
- Proficient knowledge and expertise with Microsoft Project. Must have prior experience using it to manage IT related projects.
- Experience using SharePoint as a tool for project collaboration and documentation.
- Proficient knowledge in gathering and documenting business requirements
- Exposure to application testing methodology and associated processes
- Knowledge of application development from planning and inception through implementation and post-production support.
- Knowledge of UNIX server technologies, middleware platforms (e.g. Web Logic), data networks, and database platforms (e.g. Oracle)
I will post my positions on this site often, which will include a summary of the position, requirements, client location and terms. In addition, I also post positions on the following networking sites, please feel free to connect:
In the recruiting world, it is all about networking, so please feel free to share my contact information with those in your IT network, as everyone knows someone in IT who may be considering a change in employment.
I look forward to providing potential job leads to you, guiding you through the interview process, and landing you a position you will feel good about.
My contact information: