The Project Manager is responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and monitoring activities of one or more teams involved in the execution of performance testing initiatives, associated with an IT project or application release cycle. This position collaborates with others to define project testing scope and objectives, identifies required skills and resources for project team, develops detailed work and test plans, tracks actual testing activities, manages and escalates issues, and provides status. The Project Manager also conducts interim and post-project reviews and conducts quality assurance audits. In addition, this position anticipates and identifies project issues and risks, recommends solutions, and works with senior management to implement solutions.
- 3+ years knowledge of application development from planning and inception through implementation and post-production support
- 4+ years knowledge in project management and project planning
- 4+ years knowledge in gathering and documentation of business/project requirements
- Exposure to application testing methodology and associated processes
- Good knowledge of Rational ClearQuest
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Must have displayed leadership and team centric skills and strong solution orientation
- Must have proven experience in business communications and interactions with executive management
I will post my positions on this site often, which will include a summary of the position, requirements, client location and terms. In addition, I also post positions on the following networking sites, please feel free to connect:
In the recruiting world, it is all about networking, so please feel free to share my contact information with those in your IT network, as everyone knows someone in IT who may be considering a change in employment.
I look forward to providing potential job leads to you, guiding you through the interview process, and landing you a position you will feel good about.
My contact information: