- Shepherd’s Pie - Why eat your mashed potatoes on the side when they can bake on top of a rich stew full of beef, mushrooms, veggies and gravy? Enjoy this $12 entree with a Smithwicks Irish Beer, just because everyone else will be drinking Guinness.
- Guinness Stew - Eleven bucks gets you a big bowl of sirloin, potatoes, carrots, onions and, of course, a thick Guinness-based sauce. The perfect drink to go with it? Go ahead and guess.
- Welsh Rarebit - Molly Darcys calls it a grilled cheese for American audiences, but it’s still that classic blend of sharp cheeses with tomato and mustard grilled up hot for $10.
- Fish and Chips - Sometimes cheap eats are the best. Eight bucks will get you a breaded, deep fried cod sandwich with a big plate of steak fries at . Sure, you probably know them for burgers, but you can celebrate St. Patrick’s Day by trying something different off the menu.
- Beer Cheese Soup with Guinness alongside Soft Pretzels with Guinness Cheddar Dip Together, these two appetizers add up to a filling $12 meal. You’ll find cheddar cheese and Guinness all over Ireland. If you want some extra protein, throw on some of the pan-seared crab cakes to stay in the chilly island spirit.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something