- Shepherd’s Pie - Why eat your mashed potatoes on the side when they can bake on top of a rich stew full of beef, mushrooms, veggies and gravy? Enjoy this $12 entree with a Smithwicks Irish Beer, just because everyone else will be drinking Guinness.
- Guinness Stew - Eleven bucks gets you a big bowl of sirloin, potatoes, carrots, onions and, of course, a thick Guinness-based sauce. The perfect drink to go with it? Go ahead and guess.
- Welsh Rarebit - Molly Darcys calls it a grilled cheese for American audiences, but it’s still that classic blend of sharp cheeses with tomato and mustard grilled up hot for $10.
- Fish and Chips - Sometimes cheap eats are the best. Eight bucks will get you a breaded, deep fried cod sandwich with a big plate of steak fries at . Sure, you probably know them for burgers, but you can celebrate St. Patrick’s Day by trying something different off the menu.
- Beer Cheese Soup with Guinness alongside Soft Pretzels with Guinness Cheddar Dip Together, these two appetizers add up to a filling $12 meal. You’ll find cheddar cheese and Guinness all over Ireland. If you want some extra protein, throw on some of the pan-seared crab cakes to stay in the chilly island spirit.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something