At Thursday's St. Louis Cardinals baseball game? We're honored that you would join us!
OK, so maybe you're stuck at the office dreaming of being outdoors. Not to worry. Consider this a cheat sheet for that time off you've got planned months from now. Get your taste buds revved up with these alternatives to hot dogs at Busch Stadium.
- BROADWAY BBQ (Main level, near bleachers) — Instead of a hot dog, get yourself beef brisket, pulled pork or a whole turkey leg.
- DIZZY'S DINER (Main level) — Dizzy’s offers a little bit of everything. While you can get a hot dog for the kids, you can also get a veggie burger, garlic fries and a side of peanuts for any non-carnivores who love the Cardinals.
- EL BIRDOS CANTINA (Main Level) — While cheering, you can hold a burrito in one hand just as easily as a hot dog. You can also pick up tacos or nachos if you’re craving something crunchy during the game.
- TRIPLE PLAY (Loge level) — For the flexiterians who’ve sworn off red meat but still indulge in some chicken, this is the place to pick up a grilled chicken sandwich, chicken tenders or some chicken nachos.
- CASINO QUEEN PARTY PORCH GRILL - It wouldn’t be St. Louis without toasted ravioli. This is the place to pick up your t-ravs, sliders and pretzel nuggets, making it the undisputed queen of miniature-food vendors in Busch Stadium.