On Dec. 15, the bars and restaurants of downtown Clayton are joining forces for the 12 Bars of Clayton, a pub crawl to benefit three local charities.
Participating bars include Araka, Area 14, BARcelona, Barristers, Bocci, Coastal Bistro and Bar, J. Bucks, JPF, Miso, Bar Napoli, Roxane and Tani.
The price per person is $25 plus tax, $7 of which goes directly to whichever charity the participant signs up under.
The charities and team colors are:
- Autism Speaks — White team
- HavenHouse — Green team
- Hope for Young Adults with Cancer — Red team
The event runs from 7 p.m. to the close of each bar. Participants can check in from 5-11 p.m. at Crown Plaza Hotel.
All participants receive:
- Official 12 Bars of Christmas koozie
- Red, green or white sweatshirt (based on which charity you sign up under)
- Trolley Pass (will run around Clayton shuttling participants to the bars)
- Special drink prices ($2.50 Bud Lights, $3.50 Stella Artois, $4.50 Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey Cocktails at ALL12 bars ALL night)
To purchase tickets, click here.