The Maplewood Municipal Court and Richmond Heights Municipal Court will be holding Amnesty Days on the following days:
Thursday, September 12, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Friday, September 13, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Saturday, September 14, 2013 from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Below are the Rules/Restrictions:
1. Must personally appear with valid identification (State issued License or Identification Card or Passport)
2. For each warrant on file a bond of $200.00 will need to be posted (Cash or Credit)
3. Warrants for traffic cases only
4. If you participated in the Amnesty Program in previous years on the same case, you cannot utilize the program on your warrant.
5. Defendant must appear in court on your assigned court date, if you hire an attorney you must appear with your attorney on your scheduled court date.
For Maplewood Cases you must go to: 7601 Manchester, Maplewood, MO 63143
For Richmond Heights cases you must go to: 7447 Dale, Richmond Heights, MO 63117
Questions: 314-645-1982, Ext: 3
Note: Upon posting bond the warrant will be cancelled and assign you a court date, this process will not reinstate your driver’s license if it is suspended.