The market is open from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. each Saturday in season.
- Home Wine Kitchen and Table's pastry chef will be making treats using local eggs and honey in the Centrue Bank Culinary Tent.
- It's tomato season — tables will be overflowing with tomatoes of all different sizes and colors
- Dogs are welcome in the community area of the Market, but St. Louis Department of Health regulations stipulate that "no pets or live animals are permitted within 20 feet of food preparation or storage."
- Joy Stinger, the "honey lady" returns next week (Aug. 24).
- The entertainment this week will be provided by Buckhannon BrothersPlaying Old-Time Mandolin MusicAndy Gribble on BassJoins the Bros' Dennis & Curtis.
- Mid-County Library staff will be in the Fifth Third Bank Children's Activity Tent with crafts for kids. They will also help children learn about reading and how to sign up for a library card.