Invite a friend
St. Louis Libraries: How Writers Can Use Them for Fun & Profit
A workshop celebrating the reopening of one of the country's great public libraries, the Central City branch. Cindy Fehmel, a Collections Specialist at St. Louis County Library, and James Moses, head of the city's Buder Branch, will outline the variety of libraries, both public and private, in the St. Louis area. They will discuss methods of research, including the shortest and most productive ways to find what you're looking for. Discussion will follow the presentation.
More About St. Louis Artists Guild
The St. Louis Artists Guild resides in a restored 1920s mansion within Oak Knoll Park in Clayton. It has two floors of galleries, a studio/classroom on the top floor and a print studio in the basement. Artwork is sold in the gift market. The Artists Guild has been in existence since 1886; its been in this building since 1995.
Other events here
- Intro to Printmaking Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Lost and Found: Exploring Patterns in Everyday Environments (Ages 6-9) Mon, Jun 3, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Large Format Photography and Printing Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Right-Brained Drawing Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am–12:00 pm
- Watercolor Painting Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am–12:30 pm
- Academic Figure Painting Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Relief Printmaking Wed, Jun 5, 6:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Charcoal Drawing Wed, Jun 5, 6:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Experiential Mark-Making Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am–12:30 pm
- Mixed Media Art Journaling Weekly on Saturdays, 10:00 am–12:30 pm