Patch Quiz: Sweet Treats, Bank Robbery, McCaskill Event
It’s your chance to show your savvy about news and information about Clayton and Richmond Heights.
Our weekly quiz features questions from stories that we posted Monday through Thursday, as well as a trivia question about our community.
KEEP IN MIND:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, you must submit answers in the comments section. Please number them 1 through 5
- All entries must be received by 6 p.m. Central Time on Sunday.
- You may enter once a week
- The first person to respond with the most correct answers wins
- The contest period opens at noon Central Time on Friday each week. The deadline to enter is 6 p.m. Central Time on Sunday each week.
- Please read the rest of the rules and guidelines here.
- This week’s prize is a $15 gift card to Starbucks. (You'll find Starbucks locations in Clayton on Central Ave and on Wydown Boulevard, and in Richmond Heights at the Saint Louis Galleria.)
- On Sunday, Clayton-Richmond Heights Patch reported a new dessert spot will arrive in Richmond Heights later this year. What will its address be?
- On Wednesday, we told you about the appeal of a man convicted of helping rob banks in Clayton and University. He also has been identified as a defendant in a third robbery from 2009. Name the city and state in which that robbery happened.
- On Thursday, our Get Out weekend planner featured a star show happening at the St. Louis Science Center. How much is admission per person?
- On Tuesday, we featured a live blog and a follow-up story about a visit to Clayton by a representative of Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO). Name the staff member who took feedback from audience members.
- Clayton trivia question: What was the population of the city in the 2010 census, according to initial data released by the U.S. government? Hint: you can find the answer here on our site!