The Heights community center will limit weekend access starting Saturday in an effort to curb disruptive behavior, KSDK Newschannel 5 reported this week.
Previously, people who do not live in Richmond Heights, Maplewood or Brentwood have been allowed to use the facility on weekends by paying an $8 fee. Now, that access will be permitted only on weekdays unless the guest is accompanied by a resident or Heights member, according to KSDK.
Learn what prompted the decision and read reaction from Heights members in the complete KSDK report.
See More on Patch
- New Richmond Heights Councilwoman Megan Moylan: Pro Hadley Township Development
- Spring Sports Season Heats Up at Maplewood Richmond Heights (Video)
- Restaurant Inspections: Bocci, DeMun Oyster Bar, Coastal Bistro, Caldwells, Caramel House
- Megan Moylan for Richmond Heights City Council
- Is Claire McCaskill's Support for Same-Sex Marriage a Sign of Things to Come?