CEO of Sterling Bank Accused of Breaking Wife's Leg
The wife of Kenneth Poteet, CEO of Sterling Bank, spoke to FOX-2 about multiple incidents of domestic violence. Kenneth Poteet's attorney called the reports untrue and said the wife is after money.
Julianne Poteet told police she was beaten by her husband in Huntleigh and Naples, FL, FOX-2 reported. In one incident, a police report notes that her leg was broken following a reported assault.
Kenneth Poteet's attorney denies the accusations, saying Julianna Poteet is after his client's money.
(Stay updated on Clayton and Richmond Heights news by liking Patch on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ClaytonRichmondHeightsPatch)
The two have been married for about four months, FOX-2 reported, and the wedding happened after the first reported incident of abuse.
Kenneth Poteet's attorney, Scott Rosenblum, cited those facts as evidence that the accusations are untrue.
A video report from our partners at FOX-2 is included with this article. More information about the incident is available on FOX-2's website.
If you have experienced or know someone who has experienced domestic or sexual violence, find resources through the St. Louis Ending Violence Against Women Network (SLEVAWN) or call the Safe Connections 24-hour crisis hotline at 314-531-2003.
For more crime information on Clayton-Richmond Heights Patch, see the following articles:
See More on Patch
- Man Who Rode Home From Jail in Stolen Golf Cart Fails to Show in Court
- Cleaning Woman's Theft, Schnucks ID Problem Are Among Top Police Stories in Clayton, Richmond Heights
- Police Spot Man Concealing Gun in Pocket
- Cleaning Woman Stole Rolex From Clayton Home, Police Say
- Parking Garage Assult, DWI Arrest Are Among Top Police Stories in Clayton, Richmond Heights
Most Popular articles
- Richmond Heights' 'Sir Soccer' Bill McDermott Previews Chelsea vs. Manchester City
- KMOV: Larry Conners No Longer With Station
- Man Fleeing Clayton Police Runs into County Police Building
- Does MRH Need Bigger Schools Now? Superintendent Hall Talks Enrollment
- RH Police: Runaway Teen Admitted to Hospital