69 Traffic Accidents in Richmond Heights in February
Property damage from the crashes is estimated at $1.701 million.
The Richmond Heights Police Department recently posted three documents to its website that detail traffic accidents that happened in the city in February 2013.
Here are 10 numbers to know from those reports:
- 0 — Fatal accidents in Richmond Heights
- 69 — Total accidents to which the department responded
- 20 — Injuries that resulted from accidents
- 55 — Cases that involved only property damage
- $1.701 million — Estimated losses, in dollars, caused by lost productivity and expenses resulting from accidents in the city
- 21.74 — Percentage of accidents that happened on Friday, the highest-accident day of the week
- 8.7 — Percentage of accidents that happened on Monday, the lowest-accident day of the week
- 14.49 — Percentage of accidents that happened during the 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. hour, the highest-accident time of day
- 30 — Total number of accidents recorded by Richmond Heights police for Highway 40. It had the highest volume of accidents in February out of any road documented by the police.
- 6 — Total number of accidents in which a person is suspected of having left the scene.
See previous months' statistics: