Richard Jensen has been named vice chairman of Enterprise Trust, Clayton-based Enterprise Financial Services Corps announced Monday.
The division manages or administers more than $1.5 billion in assets for people, businesses and institutions.
“I’m delighted to become associated with a financial institution that has an excellent reputation and has done well in these challenging times," Jensen stated in a news release. "Over the course of my career, I have realized how important wealth management and estate planning is to corporate executives and business owners. I believe Enterprise Trust is exceptionally well-positioned in this community with its blend of institutional resources, multidiscipline expertise and highly personal service.”
Jensen received recognition as Clayton Business Person of the Year in 1995. He is active in a number of St. Louis-area organizations:
- Chairman, Commissioners of the Missouri History Museum Subdistrict of the Metropolitan Zoological Park and Museum District
- Chairman, Home Health Foundation
- Trustee, Saint Louis Art Museum and a member of its Finance Committee
- Director, Saint Louis Club
- Member, Missouri Baptist Medical Center’s Community Advisory Board.
Before coming to Enterprise Trust, he served as chairman emeritus of The Private Bank & Trust of Chicago.
Enterprise Financial Services Corps operates in St. Louis, Kansas City and Phoenix.