- Organization: St. Louis County Dept. of Human Services
- Causes: Seniors
- Date(s): Monday- Friday, between the hours of 8:30 am and 12:30 pm.
- Contact person: Ellen Sherman
- Phone: (314) 615-4559
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.stlouisco.com/dhs/corp
Volunteers are needed for the Legal Services Program of the Saint Louis County Department of Human Services’ County Older Resident Programs (CORP) at the Clayton administrative office, 121 South Meramec Avenue.
Various types of volunteer positions are available, including: phone receptionists to schedule appointments and provide information for older adults who call for legal assistance; typists for simple legal documents (wills, Powers of Attorney, etc.); and proofreaders for typed documents.
Familiarity with legal terminology is helpful, but not required. All work is performed during morning, weekday hours.
All of these volunteer positions offer training, flexibility with choice of days, mileage reimbursement and parking. For more information, please contact Joan Horn: (314) 615-0930, Monday- Friday, 8:30 am-12:30 pm., TTY 800-735-2966 (Relay Missouri).