Maplewood Richmond Heights School District
To help each student participating student achieve a high level of skill, an appreciation for the values of discipline, an increased level of self- esteem and to promote school spirit.
A valid Missouri Teacher’s Certificate; previous experience with a cheerleader program. The coach should have substantial knowledge of the technical aspects of cheerleading.
- Plans and schedules a regular program of practice.
- Works closely with the athletic director in scheduling performances at football basketball, and wrestling games.
- Enforces discipline and sports-like behavior at all times, and establishes and oversees penalties for breach of such standards by individual students.
- Coaches individual participants in the skills necessary for excellent achievement in the program.
- Oversees the safety conditions of the facility or area at all times that student are present.
Supervisor: High School Athletic Director
Any qualified person who would like to be considered as a candidate for this position should send a cover letter, resume and a copy of their Missouri Teacher Certificate no later than April 13, 2012 to Rebecca McClure Shaffer at email@example.com
Maplewood Richmond Heights School District considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, veterans' status, handicap or disability (with or without reasonable accommodation if requested) which does not interfere with the performance of essential job functions, or any other legally protected status.
This contract shall be renewable from year to year only by written mutual consent of both parties.
MRH School District reserves the right to close any job posting when a suitable applicant has been found before the deadline date.